- Berufseinsteiger/in, Mit Berufserfahrung
- Ab sofort zu besetzen
Product Manager (m/f/d) InsurTech
CHECK24 is the leading digital comparison platform in Germany.
Speed, agility, and steep career opportunities define our unique CHECK24 culture. Our small and agile teams are driven by the desire to create great customer experience and constantly innovate the insure tech industry.
You want to work in a young, dynamic, and international company in Frankfurt, Germany’s bustling finance capital? You also bring an analytical mindset and a hands-on mentality to the table?
Then send in your application as Product Manager (m/f/d) InsurTech today and let's have a chat!
What you’ll be doing
- You develop and implement web and app features for our comparison platform in an international Scrum team
- You define, structure, and solve customer problems step by step to improve the user experience sustainably
- You analyze key metrics, current market trends, and competitors in order to drive innovation - your ideas and insights matter!
- You are responsible for your own projects from end to end
What you bring to the table
- A successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Ideally, you have gained first experience in the field of digital businesses and tech companies (e.g. Business Development, Consulting, Product Management or similar)
- You have an excellent analytical mindset and structured way of thinking
- You are a team player by all means - you have the ability to work collaboratively on all levels of the organization
- You are business fluent in English and have German B2 level (or comparable)
What we offer you
- Relocation Support: Support for German classes and your relocation process (administration, moving costs, etc.)
- Best of both worlds: CHECK24 combines all benefits of a big company with a bold, fun, and dynamic start-up atmosphere, regular drink-outs and team events
- Excellent location: Besides its top location in Frankfurt’s bustling city center close to the main station, our modern office also offers great views of the skyline and a large rooftop terrace
- Work and Life: Flexible working hours, a fair and sustainable home office policy, and the possibility to take more than 30 vacation days in a year
- Personal growth: We offer a variety of trainings in our Checkito-Academy (always wanted to start learning programming? You’ve come to the right place!), but also fantastic opportunities to take your career to the next level
- Extras: Public transport ticket, company bike, great deals with local gyms, free drinks, fruit & muesli, as well as free CHECKito-lunches are a given!