Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Fintech
CHECK24 is one of the leading online companies and Germany's largest comparison portal.
And we continue to grow — with You!
If You want to make a difference, You've come to the right place. Experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes, flat hierarchies and steep development curves.
Apply now for the position of Business Development Manager (m/f/d) and take on the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Taking on a leading role in the establishment of an innovative business model within one of the most successful digital companies in Germany
- Participating actively in the relationship management to cultivate and extend CHECK24’s network of banking partners throughout Europe
- Collaborating closely with our partners on management level
- Supporting the organization of various partner events, meetings and roadshows all over Europe
- Coordination between multiple external and internal stakeholders to successfully complete the onboarding of new banking partners to our digital platform
- You have a university degree, e.g. in economics, business administration or a comparable field of study
- You are fluent in English and German — another European language is an absolute plus
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- A background in financial services or management consulting is highly beneficial
- You are resolutely partner-focused and you have successfully proven that you’re able to take responsibility
- You are comfortable working both in a team and independently, in an international and dynamic environment
- You have no issues with communicating with counterparts on management level
- Competence in project and process management, ranging from individual tasks to participating in larger complex projects
- International working environment — you work daily with business partners from all over Europe
- Chance to grow with the business and take on more responsibilities over time
- Great team — a modern workplace with experienced and highly motivated colleagues
- Steep learning curve — Your area of responsibility and the possibility to proactively participate in shaping it
- Modern work culture — the opportunity to bring in and implement your ideas
- Free fruits and drinks, e.g. Coffee
- Quality time — an excellent working atmosphere and regular team events