Here's what you'll be doing
- You design our high frequency web services with PHP 7.2 and Symfony 4
- Develop a world class price comparison application for an exciting industry. You’ll be proud to tell your friends that you’re one of the authors!
- You provide detailed monitoring and targeted tests for happy customers
- You use ElasticSearch, Redis and Varnish to make our web services faster
- As a member of our IT team and help us to improve every day
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality. We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
This is what you bring to the table
The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Proven experience with Symfony 3.x and newer
- A broad overview of back-end technologies, from A for Ansible to Z for Zsh
- Logical thinking, quality awareness and constant willingness to learn
- The will to invest your skills for the success of your team
- Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code and Symfony knowledge
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful
And this is why you'll love this job
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, highly motivated and fast moving forward team
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office everyday
- Use state-of-the-art framework technologies to build a cutting edge product
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool office with table tennis, dart and kicker.
- Weekly free food. Fruit-Baskets and monthly drink-outs
- Weekly techtalks and monthly pizza talks
- Fantastic location in the heart of Münster, with excellent traffic connections
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun