- Develop a world class price comparison application for the car parts industry
- Discuss and plan business requirements together with product managers
- Determine the ideal approach to solve technical problems together with your team
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality. We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong knowledge in front-end technologies, especially Angular or React would be great
- Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code knowledge
- It never hurts to have some back-end development skills as well (e.g. Symfony, Laravel). Maybe you’ll end up being a full-stack developer!
- Databases, especially MySQL, are part of your tech stack
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful
What we offer
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, highly motivated team
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office everyday
- Experience an exciting environment in which state-of-the-art software solutions are developed using the latest frameworks
- Take responsibility from the very first day on and a wide range of opportunities for participation and further development
- Agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool office with table tennis, dart, kicker and regular drink outs
- Weekly free food, Fruit-Baskets
- Weekly techtalks and monthly pizza talks
- Fantastic location in the heart of Münster, with excellent traffic connections
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun