Junior Web Developer (m/f) provisional insurances
We develop the CHECK24 comparison portal for Provisional Insurances. And we need you in order to make our product even greater!
Here is what you'll be doing
- Implementing new product features throughout the whole stack in a lean process
- Together with the team evolving the architecture as we grow
- Work tightly with product management to define features before implementation
- Acquire new knowledge and spread your knowledge within and beyond the team
We need a person who
- Loves coding and loves learning to code better
- Has some experience with object oriented programming
- Is open for learning and self improvement
- Loves working in the team, giving the best to the team and taking the best from it
- Has a goal oriented mindset - the ultimate goal is to make our users happy by delivering a great software!
- Share our opinion that a clean, unit tested and bug free code is great
And this is why you'll love this job
- Be part of a cozy friendly international team, in a startup-like atmosphere
- Cutting-edge technologies - nodejs, react, mongoDB, everything dockerized, microservices, continuous delivery - what else a developer could dream of?
- A huge community - although being a small team, we are a part of a great CHECK24 community - networking with other teams!
- Hardware choice, team events, parties, free lunch once a week, drinkouts! Unlimited coffee, fruits, table tennis and fitness programs
- We learn - visiting conferences, having tech talks and hackathons, reading books, and doing online courses
- Absolutely informal - sitting together with management having an informal and agile communication. And they love us IT building such great software!
- No legacy - Our product is developed from scratch using latest technologies - there’s no legacy code to maintain!
- Paid German language courses
- Flexible working hours