Here's what you'll be doing
- Develop a world class price comparison application for an exciting industry. You’ll be proud to tell your friends that you’re one of the authors!
- Discuss and plan business requirements together with product managers
- Determine the ideal approach to solve technical problems together with your team
- Implement new functionality and improvements to existing functionality. We’re already good at this. Let’s see if you can make us even better!
This is what you bring to the table
The most important things are logical thinking, clean code, good development practices and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Strong knowledge in front-end technologies, especially Vue.js, Sass/SCSS, Foundation or Backbone
- The ideal developer would be someone that is Front End focused and has a strong understanding and experience with Back-End development, especially Symfony 3 or newer
- Want to really impress us? Demonstrate your clean code knowledge
- Very good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential but you’ll find them very useful
And this is why you'll love this job
- Be part of a fun, dynamic, highly motivated and fast moving forward team
- Work with people who like / enjoy their work. Work with people who like coming to the office everyday
- Use state-of-the-art framework technologies to build a cutting edge product
- Modern agile development paradigm. Everyone has a voice!
- Cool office with table tennis, dart and kicker
- Weekly free food. Fruit-Baskets and monthly drink-outs
- Weekly techtalks and monthly pizza talks
- Fantastic location in the heart of Munich, with excellent traffic connections
- Flat hierarchy, casual and friendly atmosphere and lots of fun