- Ab sofort zu besetzen
Team Lead (m/f/d) PHP Software Development CEO Taskforce
Are you ready to have massive impact and lead the engineering team of our new CEO Taskforce Team? As Germany’s leading price comparison portal, we provide innovative services to more than 15 million customers. To further fuel our innovation power, a new CEO Taskforce Team is responsible to develop and launch pathbreaking high-impact services from scratch. This team works closely together with the CHECK24 C-Level Management and especially the CTO. As Team Lead PHP (m/f/d) you will be responsible for setting up the new engineering team and the IT development.
Within our CEO Taskforce Team, our vision is to create multiple new services over the next years. After one service has been successfully launched and scaled within our CHECK24 platform, you can go either way: Continue to work on that service and take it to the next level, or take the challenge and create the next service from scratch again.
- You develop new products and product features within a greenfield approach
- You take responsibility and ownership for the products and features you create and collaborate closely with product management
- You conceptualize the overall technical architecture, consisting of frontend, backend, database, caches, etc. and drive technical discussions with the different stakeholders
- You build well-structured, reusable, and documented code, design automated release processes (continuous integration) and test features (unit testing) to ensure robustness and high quality of the product
- You take responsibility for your team and coach other team members
- You participate in functional recruiting interviews
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in a senior position
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Proficient knowledge in object-oriented software development with PHP and MySQL.
- Safe to handle a Linux Debian production environment
- You strive for best-in-class development practices and clean code, are quality aware and work independently and solution-oriented
- You act as a skilled problem solver and give and embrace feedback
- You are a motivating player within your team and inspire others to top performance
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (C1) and ideally some basic German communication skills
Your BenefitsCHECKitos are a diverse, engaged and highly motivated bunch of people, looking for likeminded team members. Although embedded in a stable, growing and highly successful company, our product teams never lost their specific start-up spirit and try to maintain an atmosphere of openness, innovativeness, learning culture, and lots of fun.
Further, there are several reasons to join our team:
- We offer flexible working arrangements and a fair homeoffice arrangement ("3+2"), competitive salary and the opportunity to form your future team and work environment.
- We provide a large variety of advanced trainings, help with language courses, and financial support with mobility cost, although our offices are more than perfectly located in the city.
- We have short decision-making processes and maintain close contact with the CEOs and founders of CHECK24, offer promising career opportunities, team events, office lunches, coffee, an extensive cashback program for the CHECK24 product worlds, and much more.