(Senior) Web Developer (m/f/d) provisional insurances
We develop the CHECK24 comparison portal for Provisional Insurances. And we need you in order to make our product even greater!
Here is what you'll be doing
- Support our product management while planing complex features from the architecture, security and milestone perspective
- Implement new product features throughout the whole stack in a lean process
- Keep an eye on the technical debt and reduce it as part of the development process
- Together with the team evolve the architecture as we grow
- Acquire new knowledge and spread your knowledge within and beyond the team
We need a person who
- Loves coding and enjoys the toughest data- and domain modeling, algorithmic and refactoring challenges
- Is a proficient full-stack web developer, eager to dive into every part of the stack from DevOps through HTML/CSS
- Is open for teammate feedback, learning and self improvement
- Loves working in the team, giving the best to the team and taking the best from it
- Has a goal oriented mindset - the ultimate goal is to make our users happy by delivering a great software!
- Shares our opinion that a clean, unit tested and bug free code is great
And this is why you'll love this job
- Be part of a cozy friendly international team, in a startup-like atmosphere
- A huge community - although being a small team, we are a part of a great CHECK24 community - networking with other teams!
- Hardware choice, team events, parties, free lunch once a week, drinkouts! Unlimited coffee, fruits, table tennis and fitness programs
- We learn - visiting conferences, having tech talks and hackathons, reading books, and doing online courses
- Absolutely informal - sitting together with management having an informal and agile communication. And they love us IT building such great software!
- No legacy - Our product is developed from scratch using latest technologies - there’s no legacy code to maintain!
- Paid German language courses
- Flexible working hours