Junior Node.js/React Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) Versicherungscenter
Unclear, dusty binders were yesterday - with the new CHECK24 Versicherungscenter, customers have a complete overview of their documents. They can easily manage their insurance contracts online - whether from their home PC or on the road via smartphone or tablet with the CHECK24 App.
Become part of our developer team and help us build and grow innovative insurance applications, which are used daily by thousands of our users to help them find the best and most cost-effective insurance.
- You will help us build and grow innovative insurance applications, which are used daily by thousands of our users to help them find the best and most cost-effective insurance
- You will develop new features in close cooperation with product managers and quality assurance in an agile environment
- You have fun with infrastructure topics as well, because we do DevOps
- You help us take our Microservice architecture to the next level with cutting-edge technologies like Node.js, React/Redux, Docker, MongoDB and whatever comes next
- You have first experience creating and maintaining web platforms
- You create well-crafted clean code through applying SOLID, KISS and YAGNI principles
- You are used to writing Unit Tests and focused on shipping quality code to production
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Great office space located in the heart of Munich
- A fun, startup-like team culture in small teams
- Flexible working hours and very competitive salary
- Paid vacations, health insurance, parental leave and company pension scheme
- Happy hours and regularly scheduled team and company events
- Diverse, international colleagues from all over the world
- Time for learning, creativity and personal growth at tech talks, hack days and conferences
- Cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products
Relocating to Germany?
- Support with relocation to Germany
- Paid German language courses