Junior React / TypeScript Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) - AurumProtect
“CHECK24 – here I compare everything!” – In the insurance sector this promise is fulfilled with our “Insurance Platform” for niche insurance products, which enables CHECK24 to quickly launch and operate a price and tariff comparison for even tiny insurances like e-scooter-insurance or insurances for electronics and mobile phones. Become part of our team and help us build and grow innovative and scalable insurance products, which are used daily by thousands of our users to help them find the best and most cost-effective insurance.
- Be a key player in designing and building up our scalable platform
- You will scout and implement new technologies which will make our products better and our development processes faster and more efficient
- Driving the technical engineering of new features and business models in close cooperation with product managers and quality assurance
- You help us take our Node.js based micro-services and TypeScript / React Frontends to the next level
- Proven experience in React projects
- You know how to write unit tests using tools like jest
- Fluent English or German skills
What we offer
- We thrive for getting only the very best engineers on board. Be part of it!
- Cutting-Edge technologies like Node.js, .NET Core, React, Docker, TypeScript, MongoDB,
- Great office space located in the heart of Munich
- A fun, startup-like team culture in small teams
- Flexible working hours and very competitive salary
- Happy hours and regularly scheduled team and company events
- Diverse, international colleagues from all over the world
- Time for learning, creativity and personal growth at tech talks, hack days and conferences
- Cash-back vouchers for CHECK24 products
Relocating to Germany?
- Paid vacations, health insurance, parental leave and company pension scheme
- Support with relocation to Germany
- Paid German Language Courses