- Berufseinsteiger/in, Mit Berufserfahrung
- Ab sofort zu besetzen
(Junior) NLP Data Scientist (f/m/d) InsurTech
- CHECK24 wächst weiter: Wir sind auch jetzt auf der Suche nach talentierten, neuen Mitarbeitern
- Flexibilität bei Vorstellungsgesprächen: Unsere Gespräche finden persönlich oder via Videokonferenz statt
- Sicheres Onboarding: Persönliche und flexible Einarbeitung durch unsere erfahrenen Kollegen unter Einhaltung des Mindestabstandes und notwendiger Hygienevorschriften
The CHECK24 Insurance Center helps its customers to manage, compare and optimize their insurance contracts fully digitalized. Join us and build the future of the digital insurance business!
As the leading insurance brokerage platform in Germany we want to provide our customers always with the latest information on their insurance contracts and advise them in the best possible way. Data Science is at its core:
- We use latest technologies in the field of natural language processing and text mining to automatically classify thousands of insurance documents per week and extract the relevant information for our customers
- We use the state-of-the-art RASA conversational agent framework, to continuously train and improve our chatbot “Theo”
- And much more!
You need more to be convinced? Please check out one of our latest tools, the CHECK24 KFZ Fotocheck in the video below and let’s discuss how we can make it better!
What you do
- You design, develop and implement our machine learning models, such as chatbots, document classifications and information extraction tools
- You engage in all steps of our product life cycle. You acquire and clean data, train, test and improve models, and support the implementation through IT
- You help to expand our high quality codebase and improve our best practices to further increase our velocity for upcoming projects
- You are part of an experienced data science team, which has successfully developed and deployed a score of machine learning services
- Very good master’s degree or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, machine learning, computer linguistics, or related fields
- Solid programming experience in Python and knowledge of its data science libraries (pandas, scikit-learn, numpy, tensorflow)
- Theoretical knowledge of modern machine-learning techniques and first experience in building machine learning services
- Linux literacy and capacity to quickly learn new tools
- Creativity, drive and the ability to master complex technical problems
- Ability to synthesize complex technical topics to business stakeholders and to understand their requirements
- Fluency in English and German (C1)
- Security of an established online company with start-up flair - we hire permanent staff for an unlimited period of time
- Choose your own topics in our regular Hackathons
- Shape business decisions with your know how
- Steep career opportunities (specialist or management career) through continuous growth
- Work from home one day a week
- Vouchers for numerous CHECK24 products and a subsidized company pension scheme
- Extras such as drinks and fruit are a matter of course for us!
- We celebrate successes together at numerous events