- Berufseinsteiger/in, Mit Berufserfahrung
- Ab sofort zu besetzen
(Junior) Data Scientist (m/f/d) Shopping
- CHECK24 wächst weiter: Wir sind auch jetzt auf der Suche nach talentierten, neuen Mitarbeitern
- Flexibilität bei Vorstellungsgesprächen: Unsere Gespräche finden persönlich oder via Videokonferenz statt
- Sicheres Onboarding: Persönliche und flexible Einarbeitung durch unsere erfahrenen Kollegen unter Einhaltung des Mindestabstandes und notwendiger Hygienevorschriften
CHECK24 Shopping, the only marketplace with integrated price comparison, offers its customers a choice from a wide range of products, which we are constantly expanding.
If you want to make a difference, you've come to the right place. Experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes, flat hierarchies and steep development curves.
We are looking forward to your application as a (Senior) Data Scientist (m/w/d) at CHECK24 Vergleichsportal Shopping GmbH.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team responsible for developing innovative machine learning algorithms and technologies (e.g, recommendation systems, text information extraction, classifiers, search re-ranking, pricing, etc.).
- Design and develop concepts, models and prototypes to create or improve new product features or solve business issues.
- Creating and deploying scalable models in production systems in collaboration with other engineers (e.g. using cloud infrastructure) and evaluating their performance.
- Implement data analysis to gain actionable business insights.
- Research new algorithms and technologies across data science to improve the technical capabilities of the team.
- Self-responsible implementation of the developed algorithms and models in cooperation with other product areas (e.g. product management, IT, management) for productive mode (e.g. using cloud technologies)
- Completed studies (at least Master's degree) in mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study
- Enthusiasm for developing and practically implementing machine learning models in a productive environment
- Solid programming experience (e.g. Python, R)
- Experience with relational databases (esp. SQL)
- Confident handling main libraries/frameworks for machine learning and analytical development (e.g. scikit-learn, pandas, Tensorfow/Pytorch/Keras, etc)
- Conceptual thinking skills coupled with a high affinity for numbers and data
- Hands-on mentality, commitment to quality, and a precise and independent way of working
- Fluent English - German language skills are an advantage
- Security of an established online company with start-up flair - we hire permanent staff for an unlimited period of time
- Steep career opportunities (specialist or management career) through continuous growth
- Possibility to work remotely from home ("home office")
- Vouchers for numerous CHECK24 products and a subsidized company pension scheme
- Extras such as drinks and fruit are a matter of course for us!
- We celebrate successes together at numerous events
- Close to the city center of Munich, Germany
- Subsidized urban transportation pass (MVV ticket)